Our Mellow Rafting trips are all about fun and relaxation on the water. You will have the opportunity to swim and enjoy the views of nearby mountain peaks and magnificent flora and fauna as you cruise down the pristine and crystalline waters of the Rio Puesco. Bring a fishing pole – this section of the river has great trout habitat! This is an excellent choice for anyone who is looking for a relaxing float in paradise, but older adventurers as well as families with younger children will especially appreciate these trips as there is no age-limit or experience required. Get out and enjoy the river!
1) Our Short Trip includes gear, instruction, guide and just under 1 hour of glorious float time. This is great for those with small children or for anyone who is looking for a quick, economical way to get on the water. Short trip meeting times are flexible. (CH $7.000)
2) Our Standard Float Trip includes gear, instruction, guide and a delicious snack and a cold beer at the end of your float. Standard Float trips meet at 9am, 1pm and 5pm. (CH $12.500)
3) Our Mellow Overnight includes gear, instruction, guide and all meals for two days and one night of floating, fishing, swimming and fun in the sun. Your guide will prepare the food and serve cold beverages as you relax at camp on a sandy beach. Forget about time as you move downstream with the pace of nature. (CH $75.000)
For those looking for the ultimate whitewater experience, come and ride the wild, remote rapids of the Rio Maichin. Its Class III, IV and V rapids rush through a deep, lush, granite canyon where the scenery is just as impressive as the whitewater. Your expert guide will outfit you with the latest in rafting equipment and train you in the proper paddling and safety techniques before embarking on this epic adventure. You must be at least 16 years of age, and you must be a confident swimmer in order to participate. Prior rafting experience is recommended, but it is not necessary. Although steeper and more remote than the nearby Trancura Alto, this run is perfect for the experienced rafter and for the adventurous 1st timer.
1) Half-Day Extreme Trip includes gear (wetsuit, booties, splash jacket, pfd, helmet) instruction, guide and a delicious snack at the take-out. Trips meet at 9:30 am and 3pm. (CH $35.000)
2) Full Day Extreme Trip includes gear, instruction, guide, gourmet riverside almuerzo (lunch) and an abundant asado (bbq) with wine, beer and cocktails at the take-out. All of our meals celebrate the gastronomic culture of the native Mapuche people. Expect to be treated to a culinary adventure featuring local, organic produce and meats. Full Day trips meet at 10:30 am. (CH $50.000)
3) The Overnight Extreme Trip includes gear, instruction, guide and all meals for two days and one night on the Maichin. You will navigate easier rapids on the 1st day in order to prepare for the more intense rapids of the canyon below. Your guide will prepare the food and drinks as you relax at camp. The 2nd day will be a full-day run down the wild rapids of the extreme section. The overnight trips are a true escape, and there is nothing like it in the area! (CH $115.000)
Please stop by the office, call or E-mail us at least one day in advance of the day you wish to go rafting in order to reserve your trip.